Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mule Riding in Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah


I missed out on a mule ride down into the Grand Canyon, so I jumped at the chance to go mule riding at Bryce Canyon.

My first time on a mule (a bit scary because I don't like heights) but I was assured that my mule Angie knew what she was doing.

She did, I didn't.

All the mules followed our guide, John Henry, who was on horseback.

We followed the narrow winding trail down into the canyon stopping every now and then for photos and commentary. Spectacular scenery with the various colours of the canyon.

I was a bit sore in the backside at the end of the ride and I was definitely walking funny for the rest of the day. Another adventure ticked off the list.

Here's the rest of the story http://pilotyourlife.wordpress.com/2010/04/25/pilot-your-life-7/

Check out Canyon Country Jigsaw Puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment